* Welcome *
“Lovers, to bed; 'tis almost fairy time.”
*~~*~~*~~*~~*
Hmm.. i found this funny quizz thingy in Qiyi's blog.. quite funny =P
In no particular order, list down 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see at school, 2 teachers , 3 people you love going out with and 3 people in your sms inbox.
1. Duckie
2. David
3. Emu
4. Luke
5. William
6. Grace
7. Germaine
8. Huang Lao Shi
9. Ms Sim
10. Moggy (but too bad she’s away)
11. Josiah
12. Ruth
13. Dumbest =P (qiyi)
14. Gerald
15. Adele =P (haha no its not me)
So what do you think of number 4?
hmm.. ok la.. a bit antisocial.. but still ok.. =]
How would you feel if number 4 slapped your face?
first I’ll feel damn shocked.. then I’ll feel damn insulted.. I’ll probably get someone to slap him back that is if I can find someone.. haha =P
On the scale of 1 to 10, how good looking do u think number 5 is?
umm.. shoots I won’t say anything about this =P
How nice is number 6?
Quite nice.. very friendly and helps you out when you have problems.. overall very nice =]
Honestly, if number 8 met an accident, what would you do?
call an ambulance?? o.O??
Would I ever fall for 11?
uh.. hmm.. haha I won’t say anything about this either =P
What if number 1 got a boyfriend?
that would be great =] haha I’ll be celebrating here.. and will feel damn K-po.. haha
Go DuckiE!!
What sport would I play with number 12?
hmm.. basically anything and everything =]
How much do you like number 12?
haha.. a lot?? O.O? haha she’s a great friend
Would 13 and 7 make a good couple?
O.O! HECK NO!! EWWW
Do I hate number 9?
no.. why would I hate her?? Even though I hated chem… =P
Would 14 one day kill me?
haha seriously I won’t know.. Probably if I keep yakking his ears off and altogether bugging him.. =P haha
Who do I like more? 3 or 10?
Hmm.. Both.. =P both are likable in different senses..
~ Chatter ~
*~~*~~*~~*~~*